[london.pm-announce] 11th Oct - Tech Meet Up
Rick Deller
2018-08-21 07:05:49 UTC
Hi All,

London PM are holding a tech meet on Thursday 11th Oct - Venue is TBC but will start at 6.30pm

If you would like to give a talk drop me a message

Here is the link on Meet Up - https://www.meetup.com/London-Perl-Mongers/events/253969340/

Rick
Malcolm Sherrington
2018-08-21 13:18:00 UTC
Rick

I gave a talk at the London Perl Workshop last year on Julia and Perl
working together.
Actually it was Julia using Perl rather than the other way round.

It was not in the popular stream so I doubt many of the attendees heard it.
Julia has now moved (finally), so there are some changes but most of it is
in place and should work as before.

So I can do you a revised version, it is full-length, i.e. to do it justice
is at least 45 min., but I can expand it to well over the hour mark.

Let me know it you would like it in October, or else keep it in your
back-pocket.

Malcolm (Sherrington)
Rick
Moray Jones